What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the computer from which you access our website for various purposes related to navigation, such as recognizing you when you return to our website or remembering your preferences.
Cookies are an essential tool for correct navigation on most websites (including ours), facilitating usability and ease of navigation. Cookies also sometimes help us to locate errors related to navigation that would otherwise be difficult to identify, making it easier for us to correct them.
Depending on the time they remain active may be:
- Session cookies: Their duration is very short, usually until the browser is closed, or a little longer, disappearing without a trace on the computer. Their objective is usually to store some variables or data to be used in the short term, facilitating navigation and increasing usability. They are the ones we use the most, and allow things like you can add things to the cart, you don't have to fill out the form again if you have to go back, etc...
- Permanent cookies: Their duration is longer, but always with a determined duration (they have a deletion date) and it is usually to store data that with different purposes is interesting to remain stored longer. For example, they are in charge of remembering your user each time you enter, so you don't have to identify yourself each time.
Depending on who manages them can be:
- Own Cookies: Are those managed exclusively by us with the aim of facilitating navigation and the correct use of the website and the purchasing process.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent by an entity other than us, which will be responsible for processing the data. For example, Google, which is our statistics provider, allows us to know better the aggregate behavior (never individual). Many of these cookies are only installed if you come from a third party (clicking on an ad, in an email, in a social network...).
According to their nature or objective they can be:
- Technical Cookies: Essential for the proper functioning of the website or some functionality. They are mostly our own cookies, which we use to improve our service. Things as basic as remembering the products that you have added to the cart, recognizing your customer user each time you enter (if you have identified yourself), remembering the form data in case you have to go back, calculating correctly the shipping costs, etc..
- Analytical Cookies: They allow to quantify users and analyze their browsing behavior, in an aggregate and anonymous way. They are usually with cookies from third parties that provide us with data on which pages are the most visited, at what time, from which devices, which is very helpful to us to improve the layout of the website and to know what aspects are of most interest or where there may be a problem of navigation.
- Advertising cookies: They allow us to measure and optimize the impact of advertising campaigns. They are also usually third party cookies that allow us to know the impact that an advertising campaign has on search engines, social networks, mail, other websites... The data they provide is aggregated and anonymous, as are the analytical data, with which they are sometimes integrated into the same reports.
Cookies used on this website
- PHPSESSID: Strictly necessary technical and proprietary cookie containing the session identifier. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- Cookies: Own and strictly necessary technical cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires after 30 days.
- Remember: Own and strictly necessary technical cookie that reminds registered customers (if they mark the option to remember them). Expires after 30 days or when you disconnect from your account.
- gA: Third party analytics cookie (Google Analytics) that enables the one-time visit control feature. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user enters the website again with the same browser, the cookie will consider it to be the same user. Only in the case that the user changes the browser, it will be considered as another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- gid: Third party analytical cookie (Google Analytics) used to distinguish users. It expires after 24 hours.
- gat: Third party analytics cookie (Google Analytics). It is used to limit the speed of request - limiting data collection on high traffic sites. Expires after one minute.
- gac: Third party advertising cookie (Google Adwords). Includes campaign information about the user. It is only installed if you come from a Google ad. Expires after 90 days.
- gcl_aw: Third-party advertising cookie (Google Adwords). It facilitates the tracking of conversions, allowing to check the performance of the campaigns. It is only installed if you come from a Google ad. It expires after 90 days.
- df_search: Third-party analytical Cookie (Doofinder) that records the searches made and which products are clicked on, helping us to improve search results. It is only installed after a search is performed and expires in 1 hour.
This list will be updated periodically to keep you as informed as possible about the cookies we use.
How to set or disable cookies
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. For example, you can find information on how to do this in the case that you use it as a browser:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari (Mac): https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari (IPhone/Ipad): https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Responsible for processing
28004 Madrid SPAIN
Phone: 91 655535155
End of data processing
- To offer a correct and easier operation of the web
- Maintaining the business relationship with the user
- Carry out statistical studies in an aggregated form
Legal basis of the treatment
Consent of the interested party.
Retention of data
Some of the cookies used will save your data as long as you keep the session open. Data extracted by third parties will be stored for a maximum of 2 years.
Communication of data
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally required to do so.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data as well as the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- The right to complain to the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.