Gastrocult Private Tours Spain
That Madrileños like to picnic is evident in Goya's famous painting The Meadow of San Isidro.
Enjoy luxury picnic in Madrid which takes place outdoors in one of city´s green areas (Parque del Oeste) with typical local tapas, seasonal fruit, a slightly sweeter version? Whatever you feel like! And a decoration of 10.
questions & answers
- Setting up the table
- The decoration
- The food (see description for more details)
- Pick-up and clean-up service
All orders are subject to the availability of the chosen gastronomic experiences on the dates desired by the user. If there are any difficulties in carrying out the experience, GastroCult will contact the User to inform him/her, offer him/her an alternative product and, if necessary, reimburse the amount paid. The user may cancel the contracted experience within 48 hours of contracting it without having to indicate the reason. Likewise, the user can cancel the experience without the need to justify any reason, with the right to a refund of the full amount paid, provided that the cancellation is made 6 hours before the experience starts.
For any incident in the processing of the order, the User may contact by e-mail to the following address email@example.com.
- Decoration includes:
- Small table (2 people), 2 small tables (3 people) or handcrafted XL table (from 4-10 people), adjoining small tables set as an oblong (from 10-20 people).
- Complete set of dishes
- Floor blankets
- Natural flowers
- Extra table for food
- Decorative elements for tables
- Decorative elements around the picnic such as pampa and message board.
- The meal includes:
- Assorted cheese platter with Iberian cheeses, nuts, grapes, etc.
- Croquettes (choose from Iberian ham, roast chicken, bacon and parmesan, baby squid, blue cheese, blood sausage, chorizo, truffle, cod, leek confit, spinach, boletus).
- Potato omelette
- Fruit platter with a variety of seasonal fruits and sweets
- Assorted sandwiches (picnics from 4 people)
- Soft drinks, lemonade or wine
Our entity is a member of Confianza Online (non-profit association), registered in the National Register of Associations Group 1, Section 1, national number 594400, CIF G85804011, Calle la Palma 59, Bajo A., 28015 Madrid (Spain), telephone (+34) 91 309 13 47 and fax (+34) 91 402 83 39(www.confianzaonline.es).
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. Also, in compliance with the provisions of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Act, we inform consumers that, as a member and under the terms of the Code of Ethics, users can go to Confianza Online for the alternative resolution of any disputes(https://www.confianzaonline.es/como-reclamar/formulario-de-reclamaciones/). If these refer to electronic transactions with consumers, or on data protection when related to this area, the complaints will be resolved by the Mediation Committee of Confianza Online, accredited for the alternative resolution of consumer disputes. If the complaints are about digital advertising, or about data protection when related to this area, they will be submitted to the Self-Control Advertising Jury.
We also remind you that you can access the online dispute resolution platform of the European Union by following this link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show.
You could be interested in